Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wii-tarded

Ok, first off, I am going to go ahead and apologize for the politically incorrect title. Lol, but I had to do it!!
When I was gone to Blossom, Alex bought a Wii Fit and he has been playing since I got home. lol. He looks hilarious doing it and I am going to try my darndest to get some video of him workin'-it-out on here. You will love it! I'm telling you!
Abi wanted to try the hula hoop today.
Abi's Mii Profile





And Olivia woke up sick this morning. Alex brought her to me while I was in bed and she was perfectly content to just lay there with me. Which is always a dead give away that she doesnt feel good. She has a slight fever and sore throat. She has slept a lot today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww...poor baby! Isn't it miserable when your kids are sick and there's not much you can do for them! My parents have a wii, when we're down for the weekend I think we're playing on it the whole time! I need to get one and wii fit to maybe get into shape (or at least halfway into shape)! :)