Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling Better

Olivia got up smiling and talking about "Minnie Ma" (Minnie Mouse). She ate breakfast and has been running around for about half an hour. I think that took a lot out of her, because now she is laying on the girls tumble mat for a break. We were all hoping to get to stay at home together with the weather being yuck. But, not today.
I just wanted to take a minute to jot down some new things the kids are up to and things they have been doing for a while that I want to make sure that I don't forget.

*Makayla says when she has tangles in her hair that "ratatouille needs to get out of my hair and go home"

*Olivia called me "Mommy" twice this morning, usually it's Momma

*Olivia said "you're welcome" clear as day when I handed her the minnie mouse bowl with crackers in it this morning.

*Last night Alex was being silly and I looked at the girls and said "Where did he come from?". Abi shrugged her shoulders and said, " I don't know. Texas maybe."

*Olivia said her prayer before breakfast all by herself. The only clear words were "God" and "Amen".


Everyone be safe out there today. We love you all.

1 comment:

Nanna Nette said...

Glad Livi is feeling better. Hope she keeps it up. The weather is so goofy, it keeps everybody sick! I guess Abi decided that Texas people are strange ?! Too funny!