Monday, January 19, 2009

This May Sound Stupid....

"This may sound stupid, but it just don't get much better than this" These were the words of my Uncle Tim as family and friends filed in and out of his room last night at the hospital. It felt so good to be able to see him laughing, joking, and cutting up. I was so worried that I would get to Tulsa and he would be too weak to even know that I was there. It was a rewarding trip. I was able to spend time with his daughter, my cousin, Lindsey. And it was priceless (another word that Tim used last night). We had a wonderful visit and being surrounded by family was great as well.
We have been traveling a lot lately back and forth to Tulsa. I think it has become quiet exhausting for the girls. I took pictures of Makayla and her many sleeping positions while on the ride home. Poor babies were worn out!




I also seem to have a fascination with baby feet. Alex described how Olivia sleeps pretty well. He said she is like a turtle because she tucks her arms and feet underneath her. And it makes for the sweetest way to curl up for bed. She criss crosses her feet and pats her foot until she falls asleep. I know this is something that I am going to miss when she out grows it. So, here are the pictures to always look back and remember.....




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Babe! Sorry about your uncle...prayers and hugs coming your way!! You're kids are too darn cute! I can't wait to meet them and see you guys again! Love Ya!

Unknown said...

Not so much luck on the peaceful night that night! The kids were both in bed by 3, and then awake for the day at 5! Which we usually don't get up until 8ish for the day! But at least that night they were asleep by 10 and slept all night! Praise Jesus!
How's everything on your homefront?! I can't wait to meet your little ones, as of now we have all intentions on coming to Livi's 2nd bday party! Let me know what size clothes she wears and what "she's into!"