Monday, September 20, 2010

The Three Sisters


The weeks have been rushing by. This time of year always gets busier (for everyone out there as well I imagine). The days have been running together and forming weeks quicker than I can keep up with.

I busted out the fall decorations today. And, as odd as it sounds, I don't have very many fall decorations. I looked in the 45 gallon bin that we keep decorations in, and all I found were two fall colored garlands. Everything else had a theme to it. Lots of Halloween and lots of Thanksgiving. And I'm not ready for either one of those holidays to be celebrated.
Back to the three sisters, they so enjoy spending time with one another. And except for the screaming at everyone phase that Olivia is going through, they get along 98% of the time.
They are absolutely stunning.

While the other two sisters are in school during the day, and when daddy was home, we got some running around done.

She typically only gets the car-buggy when daddy is in town because I can not stand trying to manuver those stinkin' things around in the store. For a buggy with a steering wheel, they sure are difficult to keep in a straight line.


One evening after supper we decided to treat the girls to Orange Leaf.

There are SO many toppings to choose from.

And I must explain why Makayla is frozen yogurt-less. Makayla has pretty much stayed in trouble at school since it started back this year. She has been in detention four times in the last three weeks. Yes, that means that she had detention twice in one week. So, we are trying anything we can think of to motivate her to behave more positively. Therefore, she didn't get a treat that day. We hated that we couldn't all enjoy our outing together, but hopefully it made an impact on Makayla.

The three plus daddy.

Love, Love, Love, these gorgeous gals!

I really do look forward to older ages and being able to enjoy quality mom/ daughter time (if they don't think I'm lame by then).

No comments: