Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day


Alex got to come home! He came home Tuesday night and Wednesday we took Abi and KayKay to meet Grammie in Hot Springs. They went to spend a couple of night with their grandparents. They were able to go to Big Granny's and Memaw's for Thanksgiving and are coming home tomorrow. We are going to have Thanksgiving at our house with Nana and Poppa and Uncle Seth.



Livi, Alex, and I went to our good friend Dedee's family Thanksgiving. It was at her mother-in-law's house and we had a great time. They have a way of making us feel right at home. I hope that will be a new tradition of ours for the holidays. Livi had a ball playing with all of the kiddos and eating until she was miserable. Thank you to Dedee, Sharon, Bob, Mike, Patti, and all of the kids for making our Thanksgiving wonderful!
I have also failed to mention that I took Abi to get her ears pierced on Monday. She wanted me to sit in the "piercing chair" and let her sit in my lap. So I did. She teared up and looked at me after the first earing went in. She didn't make a peep though. And she didn't even flinch for the second ear. She did great!



Makayla spotted the back hoe at Poppa's house and hounded him until he toook her out on it. He let the girls dig a small hole in the yard and they had a blast.



Olivia has also learned to give us the "evil eye" when she is angry with us. It is hilarious and, yet again, all my fault.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

No comments: