Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just the girls again



Alex had to leave town again yesterday. He is in Virginia this week. I would now like to share a tid bit of history that I have learned from watching "The Other Boleyn Girl", "Elizabeth", and "Elizabeth:The Golden Age". Virginia was named after Elizabeth, The Virgin Queen because she never married. There is also a town in Virginia named Elizabethtown. I know that Alex will be laughing his head off at me when he reads this, but I am impressed with any bit of history that I retain. So, I thought I would share the knowledge.
So, anywho, he will be back this weekend sometime hopefully. The girls had gymnastics tonight. They had a great time as usual and then after supper, we began our nightly bedtime ritual. I let Livi play in the tub longer than usual tonight. Usually we are in a hurry so I get her in and get her out.But tonight I let her play and she had so much fun! This is the first time I remember seeing her fingers and toes so shriveled up from the water. So I had to take pictures. And then it just got crazier from there. So the photos tonight are random.:o)




Me and KayKay were being goofy while Abi was in the tub and when she heard about it, she wanted to be goofy too. So she decided that a fishy face would be the most appropriate thing to do. So here we are, in all our glory.

We love all of you who are keeping up with us and have a great night!

1 comment:

Nanna Nette said...

Ha! You are such a nut! I can't wait to see what you do next. Hope you all have a great week, looks like you are so far!