Saturday, January 29, 2011

socializing

Livi and I had the best Friday this week. We started off by picking up my good friend Kyla and little Oliver. We went to a knitting group and had a great time learning, visiting, and watching the kids play.
The picture above is of Livi and, who she says is her best friend, Kate.
We then went to Larry's Pizza where we met up with my old co-workers from DHS for lunch. We bumped into the two little ladies that I babysat last year, Abigail and Adeline. Olivia adores those girls! Livi and Adeline hopped in the safari jeep and had a great time. I had the best time visiting with the gals and seeing the A-Team. 

And then, Friday evening, I got to go to a movie with my best bud, Brent! We haven't seen each other since Christmas. We had some ihop following the movie and caught up on life.

Friday was great. I enjoyed all of my visits with many wonderful people throughout the day.
I hope there are many more to follow.

No comments: