Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Woooo pig!!!


Soooo, Alex and I have been in New Orleans (child free) since yesterday afternoon. We have spent the day wandering the streets of New Orleans with the tons of other Razorback and Buckeye fans. We have had a lot of fun today and are getting freshened up to go yell at the game now. I just wanted to take a quick minute to update and let you know just how badly New Orleans stinks. I have been here once before but didn't quit explore as much as we have on this trip. I had Leslie with me the last time that I came and wasn't sure about dragging her around all of these sketchy places. I noticed numerous times how wonderful it was to pass by someone on the street that had put on a little too much perfume or after shave, or maybe put some extra fabric softener in with their clothes. Because the stench of the town and streets was so fowl that I savored the moments when we met those flowery people along the way. Bourbon Street is not a place that I ever wish to visit again,although I did see Melinda Mayo at Pat O's, which was pretty neat.

With that said, I am going to finish getting the stink of NOLA off of myself and head out to the SUGAR BOWL!   (Thanks again to the family who is helping us with the girls so that Alex and I could get away for a minute)

No comments: