Sunday, January 9, 2011

s-c-o-r-e, raise that score!

KayKay had her first basketball game yesterday. I must admit, I was a little concerned. She hasn't had many practices and we missed her last practice because we were in NOLA. But, she looked so darn cute!
This is her with some of her team mates warming up before the game.

Pep talk with the coach.


Sporting her new Pumas.

Sissy and Daddy waiting on the game to start.

The big entrance. KayKay was most excited about running out.

Abi and I before the game.

My camera died before KayKay ran out for the game to start. So the rest are from my iphone.



She did a pretty good job. She was more aggressive than I had expected. We still need to work with her on dribbling the ball. The first thing she told me was that she was sweaty. She said she had a good time though. She asked Olivia when we were in the car if she did a good job. Livi said, "No, cause you didn't dibble it." She's a mess too.
We enjoyed the game and have a busy couple of months ahead of us. Abi and KayKay have numerous weekends with games and competitions at the same time.

No comments: