Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello again Dr. Holt


We all had a pretty good day. I had an eye doctor appointment in Hot Springs and my Granny and Brent met me there to keep an eye on the girls.I love my eye doctor, by the way. Good choice, Nana. ;o) Brent took us all out to lunch for my birthday (Thanks Brent) and we stopped in at Ambrosia and got some sweet treats. It has been a week long birthday-celebration because Mom and Daddy took us out to eat on Saturday(thank you too).

Olivia on our way to Nana's on Saturday.


Thanks for the gift too, Brent. "The World According to Mister Rogers"


At Chili's









We played Hungry Hungry Hippo and had a good evening of playing. We are ready to see Alex! Only a few more days until we see him. Olivia saw a man walking out to his car when we were at Chili's and she screamed "DADA!" I thought the guy looked like Alex too.
Hope none of you got pinched today!

1 comment:

Nanna Nette said...

You all look so pretty! Glad you got to see Brently and Granny. Looks like you had a fun day! I luv the pic of Livi and the green cookie. KK & Abi are so photogenic!