Saturday, August 28, 2010

Date Night!!!


Alex and I are fortunate enough to have my wonderful friend Debbie to help us out with the girls on occassion. She watched them for us for a few hours so that we could go out and have some time together while he was in town.

We went to 1620, and like a cornball, I had to take pictures. I just really like that place. We had the best time! We enjoyed every second that we had to focus on eachother. We went to Orange Leaf afterwards and it was delicious too! I had heard great things about it and was excited to give it a try. I think we both really liked it. So, the following are photos of our night on the town.



The picture of the food above was our appetizer at 1620. Alex was enjoying it and the look on his face is "what do you think you're doing with that camera out right now?"

I miss him already.

No comments: