Saturday, February 14, 2009

Maggie Moos



Abigail is on winter break for a few days. I took her and Olivia out on the town yesterday. We went to the mall and Abi picked Mexican for lunch at On the Border. We then hunted down Maggie Moos ice cream parlor. We got a couple of pints of ice cream and a zoomer. We had a good time.

Before getting out at the mall.

At On The Border

At Maggie Moos

We headed out to Newhope after our day on the town.







Flowers that Nana had the girls pick for Grammie (Mammy)Retta and Memaw


I have more great pictures from the weekend but the internet it not very cooperative at the moment. I will try to get them up when I get home.
Thanks for your supportive comments< Lori and Christie, from my last blog. It was ridiculously whiney at a weak moment. I appreciate all of you so much.
Hope you had a day full of love!!!

No comments: