Monday, February 23, 2009

E-I-E-I-O













Olivia's birthday party was Saturday at MidAmerica Museum in Hot Springs. She had such a good time! We ran and ran until we were all so exhausted that we could barely stay awake. Thank you to everyone that came and for all of Olivia's great gifts. We missed those of you that couldn't make it, but we understand! Life is busy.

I didn't get any pictures of the decorated cake table. Hopefully Nana got some and I can bum them off of her.

You are getting so big Liv!! You peed and pooped in the potty on your 2nd birthday. You are showing us every day that you are getting bigger and more independent. We hit the ground running this morning with the serious potty training. Olivia was wet when she woke up but I put her on the potty and she did #1 and #2! So I am trying to take her every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. She tinkled a little bit the second time I took her. We are about to go try again. She is excited to be wearing Dora pull ups and I just can not imagine her tiny hiney in panties! It may be a while before we get there anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast at Olivia's party. Thank you so much for having us. You are so creative, the cake was too cute! Great job, momma!
Danielle