Friday, December 3, 2010

my girl(s)


I have been using my phone for photos a lot lately and then I forget that I took them! These pictures were mostly of the girls. The top one is from Branson. Olivia was cranky and fussing at me while I was shopping. Her Poppa met up with us and took her to ride the "Barney car" to cheer her up. I don't think it worked in the end, but she had fun anyway. The next picture is from one of my favorite stops on the Branson trip: Dairy Queen! I love that place!


The girls huddled in the hallway at Nan and Pop's to play during our Thanksgiving get-together. They had a lot of fun with their cousin, Jaselyn.



We decided to have a photo shoot one day after the girls got off of the bus and then Livi had to help big sis carry the trash bin back to the house.

Piggy Tails!
Shopping....we eventually ended up with a beta fish named Cowboy. He is a neglected fish. ;)

Supper on the counter top. She ate a ton and loved it.

See ya next time!

No comments: