Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas at nan & pop's

Presents were opened Christmas night from Nan and Pop. The girls always get tons of good stuff! Nanna made sure they got every thing that they asked for.

Makayla got the Rudolph that she asked for. She likes him a lot.




Justin is the stuff...apparently.

After the kids went to bed, the adults opened gifts from eachother.

 I was excited to give Poppa his gift! I just KNEW he would love it.  I think the whole family is getting some use out of it too.

We got Seth a Ninja Turtle snuggie!!

Nan and her purple booties.

Seth got a Flip too.

We had a great Christmas! Nana got me a CriCut Cake. Which I love! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I have been getting all of the kids toys out and together for them. So hopefully, one day this week it will be my turn to play.


No comments: