Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! It is very exciting to get another year under our belt. And this is how I spent my day as a mom: Got up at 6:00 am, showered and got ready in between getting Abi and KayKay up and dressed for school, fed Abi breakfast, made sure the diaper bag was packed, got Livi up and dressed, made sure to let the dog out and to grab Abi's lunch box, loaded everyone up in the car, took Abi to school, took KayKay to the dentist, waited in the waiting room of the dentist office watching the SpongeBob Movie (which I really didn't mind at all)for 1 1/2 hours for her sedation medicine to kick in, all the while trying to feed Livi breakfast and keep her entertained, then waited another hour for her to get 3 filling and a cap (which could have been avoided if her biological mother hadn't decided to smoke weed while she was pregnant), and then it was off to Target to reward KayKay for not flipping out on the dentist and to get her prescription filled, stopped by Chick-Fil-E because the poor child hadn't eaten all day, and then it was home to feed Livi and KayKay and put them both down for a nap. While they rested I argued on the phone with AT&T for another hour and a half and by the time that was done, it was time to get everyone up and go pick Abi up from school. Now the kiddos are eating supper and we are preparing for church.
*Whew*, so, it has not been a typical anniversary to say the least. And Alex is out of town in Mississppi working this week. I'm sure all of the other CTEH wives can totally relate to being alone for lots of holidays.
But, I am not alone. I have my girls, and thank God for them. Alex did write me the sweetest message on facebook ever. Lol, how sad it that? We don't even get eachother cards anymore. It's all electronic.
I just have to say that I am the most blessed woman in the world. I married a man that lovingly welcomed in three children that he had never even met before and loves them with all of his heart. He has allowed me to be able to stay at home and be a mom to them, which is all that I have ever wanted to be. And on top of all of that, he puts up with me and my rantings on a daily basis. He works hard and provides for us. He loves God. He is handsome, intelligent, and kind. God made him for me, and me for him.
I'm glad he didn't give up on me. :o)
Happy Anniversary Boo.

No comments: