Friday, March 25, 2011

ain't life grand: part IV



SO worth a trip to newhope :)
That wasn't the only reason we went though. Promise.

Poppa was checkin' it out

She was in the middle of telling a story and had no idea that I was taking pictures.
I never want to forget that genuine face.

Livi giving Memaw some love

Remember the aggravation post? I think Seth inherited some of that too.
Poor Granny G


Now Abi wants to be a "massager" too

My Granny Gloria, me, and my Memaw
the sisters got tickled

Aren't they sweet?

Katelyn is so good with the girls.
They love her!

Brent playing doctor. His first patient was suffering from nervous laughter.

The night ended with an amazing moon.

And Sunday began with three gorgeous gals.

We had lunch at Gayle's and saw Tammy Davis's sweet family. They all looked so great and all 5 of her grandbabies were there. I know she's proud of them for keeping their heads up and being there for everyone else in the community that is suffering eventhough they are struggling with their own loss on a daily basis.

We had a great weekend.
Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: