Sunday, August 23, 2009

KayKay in Kindergarten


Makayla started Kindergarten on Thursday. She was so excited to take her lunch box and when we entered her class she went straight to her chair.


Olivia and I stuck around for about an hour to meet with KayKay's teacher. Makayla's teacher was quite long winded and I eventually had to just get up and excuse myself from the meeting. Olivia and I went to KayKay's room to tell her goodbye. She was having a great time playing with some new friends and didn't mind at all that we were leaving her there.
I had to walk all the way across the parking lot to get back to the car. Once at the car, I put Olivia down and opened the car door, only to knock Olivia in the head with the door. She fell down and cried. I consoled her and then loaded her up to head to Mrs. Lisa's. About the time we started driving down the road, the bottom fell out of the sky and it was pouring so hard that I could hardly see the road. It was still raining like that when we got to Mrs.Lisa's. I took Olivia in, got soaked, forgot Olivia's lunch, had to run back in, got even more soaked. I was later for work than I had anticipated due to all of the happenings. So, my first day of Makayla being in Kindergarten was kind of a disaster, but Makayla had a great day! And that is all that matters.

Fast Forward: To the weekend.
Saturday was a great day! We slept in and then got ready to go meet a friend of mine from work. We went to Debbie's apartment and picked her up to go out on the town for the weekend.

We went to Hobby Lobby for some cake supplies. Whole Foods was next on the list. Whole Foods is a favorite of Debbie's and ours. We had supper at Copelands. I was excited about eating there. I had never been and heard great things about it.



<
We had a great time.


Brent hosted a Celebrating Home party today at his apartment and Debbie went with me to that as well. We had a great time, and I will hopefully be having a party soon as well. So, if you are interested in looking at any of the products, let me know and I can give you the website to check them out!

The host trying to talley up orders.

Here are a few of the products. There are tons more to choose from.

No comments: