Wednesday, November 30, 2011

party day

The girls had their birthday party in October at PlayTime Pizza in Little Rock.
They got to invite their favorite friends and play play play.
Cupcakes on Kavanaugh!
Livi and her Jada-Bayba
A special wish for my sweet birthday girls.

She gets so embarassed when all of the attention is on her. She can hardly stand it!
The twins
Momma Deb got Livi a gift too.

Just plain cute.
 

Very special friends...
Warning: the next picture was rather jaw dropping for Alex and I.
It could be because Abi is our 9 year old daughter and the photo appears to show affection between a young male and our 9 year old.  Ok-enough yacking-here it is....
 
AhHhH...I know, right?!
Trying to brace myself now.
The roller coaster simulation proved to be lots of laughs.

I think you can tell from the pictures: The girls had a great birthday.

Happy Birthday to our 8 & 9 year old blessings!


No comments: