Wednesday, November 30, 2011

halloween costume party {tons-o-fun}

Jessie came to the party!!





LadyBug Girl!!




And RainBow Bright!!!!


The girls had a birthday party in Daisy so we could celebrate with our family.
We had a Halloween Costume Party and greatly encouraged adult participation.
It was so much fun!!!









We had some very interesting characters show up.


And I enjoyed the decorating. Thank goodness my mom was there to help!




Like I said in my last post, she was so embarassed!!



BOBBIN'!!





The Sherrin Family
(I hope I spelled that right! I never can remember)
The McBay's


The Golden Girls of the Group


Looks like a good time to me...

It's a good thing Seth wasn't there..we didn't have enough ghosts. ;) Missed ya Bubs!

And my favorite picture of the night.

A Pops and his girls.


No comments: