Friday, April 8, 2011

hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go


I have been back to work now for several weeks and Olivia began going to daycare at the facility where I work. We are back to our old routine of everyone rushing around every day. The big girls head to school on the bus and Olivia goes to daycare while Alex and I work.

It has been exhausting to say the least. I have decided that work in completely inconvenient. It gets in the way of everything! We have cheer practice twice a week, softball practice twice a week, softball games twice a week, and gymnastics once a week. Not to mention the many other errands that get thrown in the mix throughout the week.  But we are making it.

Alex helps out a lot with the girls. It has been good having him home for a while to help juggle it all.

I hope to keep blogging pretty regularly for all of you who keep up with us.

We plan to hit the yard tomorrow and get a lot done. I dug out the sunscreen and plan to make a day of it. It seems like we start over with the flower bed every year! And maybe I will get some post-worthy pictures out of it. We shall see.


Before I go, I want to mention that I read on facebook tonight that little Abby's tumor is growing down her throat again. Please pray for this little one and her family. I can not imagine what they are going through and how tired her little body must be from all that it has experienced lately.

No comments: