Wednesday, February 16, 2011

blessed be the tie

...that binds. Our hearts in Christian love. The fellowship of kindred hearts is like to that above.

I love that song.

It's one of my favorites at church.

Sometimes it feels like we are completely helpless. Things happen to us and others in our lives that we have no control over and we feel like there is not a thing we can do.

I like the part in that song that speaks about "and for each other flows a sympathizing tear". I spent a lot of time shedding sympathizing tears last night. My eyes have a tendency to swell almost to the point of being completely closed when I cry. They were nice and purple when I got up this morning. I feel so deeply for people in this world going through so much.

Please take some time today to talk to God about those that are struggling.
We are not completely helpless. We have the choice: to lay down and cry OR to cry out to God.

No comments: