Tuesday, November 16, 2010

things we have done in November{just the girls}

Alex has been out of town all month and even a little before this month started. The girls and I stay pretty busy and I have a few photos from here and there.



Olivia played at the park last week. It had been raining most of the morning but cleared up in time for her to eat her picnic lunch and play. She loved it.

This is another after church picture. It has become a tradition for us to eat lunch at Pasta Jack's after church on Sundays because Abi has cheer practice at 1:30 on Sundays.



Funny story behind these pictures:
I asked Olivia to go lay in her bed one day and I would come turn on some cartoons. I knew that she looked exhausted and I hoped my plan would work. And it did! I went in her room (about half an hour later) and she was snoozing. And she looked like she fell asleep while patiently waiting......

Abi loves her American Girl Doll, Felicity. She tucked her in well before going to sleep. This is how I found her when I went to wake her for school.

Guess where we had dinner. The girls and I treated ourselves to a date night on Saturday and had Macaroni Grill. They love coloring on the "tablecloth". And then we looked around in Barnes and Noble. It was a very pleasant evening.

We have exciting times coming up. Alex is scheduled to come home Friday and we are glad becasue he will have been gone for 4 weeks.  And Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Have a great week.

No comments: