Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas in July....and other things that I forgot to post

I ran across a TON of pictures on the girls computer today that never made it to the blog! Big surprise.

So, here goes.


Flasback to Christmas 2009 at the Hill House:


The girls had another great Christmas. Santa was good to them.
Alex is holding a pink ink pen. The story goes like this: Abi went to Santa Shop at school. When she got home, she secretly asked me to come to her room. She pulled out a flaming hot pink ink pen that said "MOM" on it from her bag and said "This is for daddy". I looked puzzled and asked, "Abi, why did you get daddy a pink ink pen?" She looked at me like I was the crazy one and said, "Because he loves you."
Priceless
.



These photos were from my Memaw and Aunt Susan's birthday party.
My Uncle Tim called Aunt Susan "Sister Sue" So it made the cake. :)

This is us at the Mt. Joy decoration. It represents us pretty well. Alex is aggravating Abi, KayKay is joyous, Abi is a priss pot, and Olivia looks like she is up to no good. And me, I'm in the middle of it all.

A rainbow over the bay in Mobile.
The girls playing with window crayons in the hotel. This was after I had scorched myself and we were hotel bound.
I took the girls to see Shrek in 3D. I turned to Olivia to ask her if she liked it as the movie was going off. And I found her folded up in her movie theater chair. She doesn't even weigh enough to hold it down. Poor baby.
The girls went to the Explorium one day too in Mobile and played. They had a good time.


And after we made it back to Arkansas we had to take a trip to Cupcakes at Kavanaugh. Delicious!

No comments: