Sunday, March 31, 2013

29 and holding

I took a few days off work during spring break to be with the girls and Tuesday of that week also happened to be my birthday.
I wrestled with what fun activities to do during the week and decided on a trip to Heifer International in LR. We had never been and they had neat activities going on.

It also turned out to be one of the most beautiful days we had all that week. We enjoyed learning about Heifer and exploring.

Brent met up with us and we walked around downtown LR. We also rode the trolley, which was a first in Little Rock for us as well. Lunch was Gusano's and then we hit a neat local Popsicle stand.

It was a really nice day. I live for days like that. I love my Brent and my big ol' family.

An now I will be 29 for several years to come.





















No comments: