Monday, January 7, 2013

normal day

It feels SO good to get everyone back to the usual. The kids are home. They went back to school today and both Alex and I were back to work.
We are all ready for bed at a decent time after an exhausting day of normal.
Alex and I rotate schedules and today was my day to go in early and get off early to pick the kids up. He gets them ready for school and drops them off. He then has work and night class on Mondays and Wednesdays.
I picked the girls up and came home to start supper, chores, and homework.
I was making home made meatballs, spaghetti, broccoli cheese, and Sister Schubert while tackling math with Makayla, keeping Olivia occupied, and making sure Abi was still cruising through her work.

Every once in a while, Abi and Olivia are kid to each other. I had to catch it so I could have proof.

Our nights are busy but I wouldn't trade them for a thing!

Olivia lost her first front tooth last night. It was one of the 4-5 that she knocked out (and popped back in) during the summer. So I was a little freaked out to help her pull it because her whole rack of teeth move when you wiggle one. Blah. And Alex is completely grossed out by pulling teeth.
Our time alone was nice last week but I think I enjoy the busyness of life sometimes.

Have a great week back to reality!!









No comments: