Monday, November 30, 2009

A McBay Thanksgiving


We had Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family on Saturday. We had a good turn out and enjoyed being with everyone.  When we got home on Sunday, I let the girls put candy canes on the tree. My mom and dad kept the girls from Thrusday night until Alex and I came back in on Saturday. I put up the Christmas tree and got all of the decorating done except for candy canes.
Olivia woke up today sick to her stomach. I have been at home with her today. She is still sleeping a lot and not eating well. Alex will probably be at home with her tomorrow.
We are all getting excited about Christmas. Makayla woke up for school this morning talking about what Santa brought for her. I have had to explain several times that it will be a few weeks before Santa comes to visit.




No comments: