Saturday, November 14, 2009

A little bit o' this and a Little bit o' that

Just a few tid bits today.

We had a movie night planned for last night. Alex rented "Up" and I was going to pick up some burgers and fries at our local Garry's. BUT it didn't quite work out that way. I got home from work after the kids were in bed and Alex and I just spent some time catching up on how our days went.

Today has been great though. The girls have been outside playing with Andrew. Alex and I observed the girls playing with him outside and it was interesting to see how Abi reacted when Andrew showed more attention to KayKay. Abi started crying when Andrew left and sat on top of Andrew and KaKay when they were sitting by one another on the bench outside. Abi has been all about Andrew these days. Alex made a big pot of home made chili and we have been catching up on our shows that we recorded on the dvr this week.

Olivia has been sounding congested today but she acts like she feels good. She has been "playing play dohs", so she's content.
Mrs. Lisa told me the other day that Olivia had  a "Makayla Moment". She said that Olivia snatched a toy from another child, ran and hid, and then giggled while hiding.


These were before school Friday. Excuse the background messes.



P.S. Olivia just said she wants to go to Nanna's. :o)

1 comment:

Nanna Nette said...

Oh,my! I am not ready for Abi to be upset about boys yet!!! Make her stop growing up! Hope you all have a great weekend.

PS. Nana is ready to see Livi (Abi & KayKay) too! Give them kisses and hugs for me and Pappa.