Wednesday, June 22, 2011

livin' life

It seems like things are busy and the days pass quickly. I have said that several times throughout my blog posts. I still stand back and can't believe that all of those grown ups that told me how quickly it would pass as I aged were right...they weren't kidding. 
The kids are getting big and changing every day.

Abi made A's and 2 B's on her report card for 2nd grade. Makayla had A's and one C. Math is kicking her tail and I can completely relate. We are very proud of both of them. They are at their Grammie and Papaw's at this moment. It is very strange to be a family of 3 rather than 5 this week. They are spending three days each week in Newhope and then a couple of days in a daycare here. We have spoken to them twice today and as soon as I got home this evening Olivia looked at me, stuck her lip out, and said " Momma, I miss my sisters." It was pitiful. Abi was talking about how they were getting to watch a movie and eat popcorn. Makayla said that she got to pick beans in the garden and they were good. :)

Alex got an early Father's Day gift. It was really a gift for all of us. Because we really like grilled food with a smokey flavor.



As you can probably tell, it has taken me quiet some time to get this entry completed. The internet has been super slow and my pictures aren't uploading very well.

Olivia enjoys getting our cell phones and acting like a teenager while she talks to her sisters.

 

No comments: