Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Date with My Daughter


I was SO excited to be able to take Livi out for a day of fun. We started off with breakfast at Chick-fil-A after taking the sisters to school. She scarfed down her fruit and one chicken mini before she was off to play.


Hugs before she ran to play in the play place.
She loves fruit. And it appears that I caught her off gaurd for this photo. :)



Then we headed to The Wonder Place. We were the only ones there and Olivia ran and played as she pleased. She liked the water play and the pretend River Market.
She is growing so fast. I can not believe how big she is. She played and played.


Then we went to the Pleasant Ridge Town Center for some lunch and cupcakes!


Olivia and I had a wonderful day together. She enjoyed our "date".
I hope we get to have many more days like this as she grows.

No comments: