Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pinteresting ideas

I (along with the rest of the world) am addicted to Pinterest. I have used several of the ideas from there recently.
I have pictures of most of what we have done. I am posting from my phone and don't know how to include pictures other than all together. So I will explain each the best I can but they may not be in the correct order.

We had a teacher appreciation "happy hour" at work for our classroom staff. I made pizza rolls out of biscuits, pepperoni, and cheese. They were good.

We planted some cute little flowers in metal pots for the girls teachers for teacher appreciation as well. We included a photo on a pencil that said "thank you for helping me grow".

For Easter we hunted at night. We put glow stick bracelets in plastic eggs and his them at Nana and Poppa's houses. It was SO much fun. The girls hunted until we had to make them come in the house for bed.

Pinterest is full of amazing ideas!

No comments: